Saturday, November 28, 2020

My Next Work Project

 I've started to research Dominion. My work project is drawing to a close. Have a small break before the next one. I just built a secure cloud system for client who needed HIPAA-level data security. I think I delivered it. I figure if anyone can understand Dominion---it's software and hardware---who is not already an expert in that, it ought to be me. 

I'm starting with the NIST White Paper from 2010.

Someone found the link online today and shared it on Twitter, hoping to get Sidney Powell's attention. Mike Flynn tweeted it out just now. 

quote: 

"...the swift rise this spring of Dominion, a little known foreign company engaged in Internet voting and with no reported income, to become the first or second largest voting machine company in the United States, after purchasing, in May 2010, voting systems made by Diebold (Diebold formerly was the second largest voting systems company in the U.S. and no longer has a U.S. voting systems business), and after purchasing, in June 2010, Sequoia Voting Systems, the voting machines of which rely on proprietary source code developed and owned by Smartmatic, a company headquartered in Venezuela with ties to the Hugo Chavez government of Venezuela"

Great video thread by an Oregon Democrat here. Highly recommended.

No comments: