Wednesday, November 11, 2020

There Ought to Be a Law

"Whatever is going to happen is going to happen whether you stand firm or turn into a jellyfish." -- Wictor 

When I went to bed last night, it struck me how much my state of mind had changed over the course of the day since I woke up. It hardly felt like the same reality.

When I woke up yesterday morning, and my eyes opened to see the darkness of the room, my mind was filled with the awareness of everything going on. I felt that need to rebuild my confidence and reality, in that neurological way that Jordan Peterson describes. Do I really think everything is ok? Got to walk myself through it all. I loaded up Wictor's most recent video for my morning debriefing to get my morale boost.

By the end of day when I went to bed, I knew that this morning I wouldn't need Wictor's pep talk. It was clear that the mood among our side is now reflecting the solid confidence of Trump and inner circle. Don't worry, we got this. Folks are coalescing around the belief, a rational one in my opinion, that Trump will be president for a second term. The fear is draining away.

As if anticipating this shift, Wictor's video this morning was not so much about the election, but about Trump's firing of his Defense Secretary. 

It was video version of one of his Twitter long threads explaining what is really going on in the Middle East. It's very interesting. Most things in the video---the main points---are ones Wictor has explained many times, for example, that Israel made quiet peace with Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States around 2007, partly as a response to their mutual recognition that the United States is not a dependable ally. Obama, who hated all the those countries and his administration supported their mutual enemy, Iran. Trump signed onto this when he came into office, with the idea that U.S. would provide strategic and tactical support, but would otherwise stay out of things on the ground. It is because of this agreement that the Middle East is on the verge of becoming the most stable place in the world, while Europe and the West outside the U.S. is doing everything possible to descend into a period of chaos and confusion.

By the time Trump came into office in 2017, the Gulf Arab states had spent many billions of dollars financing construction of advanced weapons systems by the Israelis, ones specifically geared towards winning wars in the chaotic theaters of the Middle East with little cost to one's own side and to innocent bystanders--something very important to the Israelis especially. Also the Saudis and Gulf Arab states formed strategic special forces teams, the best in the world, revolutionizing military doctrine. A single Gulf Commando has the power of a division of conventional forces. They used these highly trained to men to essentially "hollow out" Al Qaeda by infiltrating and becoming them, until the time came when their own guys who wipe them out from the inside, leaving a shell of a phony Al Qaeda that is actually on our side, but remains in existence to fool people. Wictor is also adamant that Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States are modernizing their societies at an amazing rate.

He also gives a detailed explanation of the Kurdish situation in Syria, and why everyone is wrong about what they think happened there.

As part of his research, Wictor spends many hours watching Arabic-language Youtube videos of military footage from Syria, etc., and running them through translation engines. He is a one-man freelance intelligence operation, providing intelligence to us. As I mentioned, he turns out to be right about nearly everything. Like Trump, he has earned my trust, especially about his insistence on trusting Trump. 

Nobody who has followed him was at all surprised about the recent shocking Middle East peace agreements. Nobody was surprised as well that it happened all in secret, with no advance notice. 

From Wictor I know that Trump runs the tightest ship of information in history. There are no leaks from his team except the things he wants leaked, and usually that is fake.  By that means he has made the media look like buffoons for four years straight. Melania wants Trump to quit so she can divorce him? Uh, ok. 

Little of the information in his latest video was new to me, except for some details of the Syrian Kurds. I listened to it cheerfully as I went about making coffee, thinking about where things will be going with all this during Trump's upcoming second term.  So that tells you my state of mind at the moment.

For those who need to hear about the election, Wictor provides some commentary at the end, which is worth listening to. 

I'll put the link here to that part of the video (starting at 27:45).

There's a good point Wictor makes in this part about how this was a "necessary scare."

"This is going to be a helluva lot better than if Trump had won in a landslide."

I'm becoming less absorbed by the hour by the minute intricacies of the election itself at this point. There is so much to follow and it is going to be overwhelming in scope, to say the last. I figure I'll hang back a bit now, let the good information worth paying attention make its way to my awareness at the right schedule.

Being an election junkie, I will certainly follow it closely, and make it a part of my recollections of history, but it feels like a done deal at this point. We'll just know that Trump won convincingly, proving fraud and destroying the media and the Democratic Party along the way.

Trump will win Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. I'm certain of that. In what order this plays out, and by what means---yes it's interesting, but a year from now we will barely remember how it happened, like the details of last year's Super Bowl.

On my mind at the moment is the realization of how half the country apparently has no idea any of this is going on. They don't even know Trump is contesting the results! Folks on Twitter are saying CNN is completely ignoring it. What a traumatic shock this is going to be for those folks.

I've noticed that I'm running a couple days ahead of the country in my mood, so I expect it will take until the end of the week at earliest before the rest of the country---the ones actually aware of what's going on---catch up to where I am right now. At the moment I no longer think about which states might flip to Trump to give him victory, but on which day Biden will concede.

As one of the folks I follow on Twitter said, after making a thread about the incompetent fake postmarking of ballots in Pennsylvania, "there ought to be a law against how much I'm going to enjoy watching this."




No comments: