Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Recall the Night of the Crime

Phony water main break in Georgia?

Just to cement my recollections of Election night, I recall hearing this multiple times in the wee hours of the morning as the reason why counting had stopped in Fulton County for night. I remember being a bit skeptical about it when I heard it. 

This is the part of it all that I relish---putting together the clues retroactively from election night, using events that I actually witnessed. It feels Hercule Poirot. Life has taught me: good things happen when you pay attention.

Why do I have the feeling there is some very damning stuff that is going to come out from Georgia, and that even this phase of the audit that started today isn't designed to uncover it all yet? Why do I get the feeling they are toying with the Democrats in Georgia, the way a cat mercifully toys with a mouse?

The Trump campaign seems particular relaxed about Georgia. They filed an early lawsuit to halt counting, one that was dismissed. By all appearances they are letting the Georgia state level officials pursue these rounds, at least openly. Yet they seem confident it will be theirs?

One possible clue. I saw a map that purported to show where the Dominion software had been used across the nation during this election. People have been passing it around. Cannot vouch for its accuracy, but I haven't seen it debunked, and the people who make such detailed things usually try to make an effort to make it accurate, in my experience. It is a nationwide map with dots that indicate counties where it was used. There are many dots across the nation in many states, with some states having more than others. One state is covered in dots so that they fill its borders Which state is that? Georgia.

Note: Here is the map in question, that I have seen being passed around. I pulled it off someone's Twitter feed. I don't know what "Post-Merger" means in this case.



No comments: