Saturday, November 14, 2020

The Unrebuked

For Leftists, words are weapons. Leftists are also prisoners of words. They want us trapped in their words, and they use their voices in order to achieve this.

Long ago I discovered that one of the most potent weapons against them, almost beyond imagination in its power, is to mock them in their own voices. They hate this.  They react to it like vampires reeling from the Cross. I did this to a family member once, not mocking them but lefties in general, and they almost lost their minds on the spot and begged for me to stop. 

Even though I knew about this weapon I have rarely used it. Since that day I mentioned I've never used it with my leftist friends and family, out of charity. I know what it is capable of doingo. It's the nuclear option of rhetoric. I have no wish to destroy people.

Recently I've come to the conclusion that it did not serve charity, for the other person, and for us as a nation, to withhold the weapon, because it has only served to let the derangement go unrebuked, and helped contribute to the mess we have found ourselves in. It is not charitable to sit by and watch in silence as someone jumps off a cliff into hell, and takes the country with them.

I had to withhold the weapon until now, and still must us it with caution, because until now it would have served my ego too much to wield it.

As a weapon, the voice must be yielded with love---love of the Truth. It need not be mockery. That's just one fireball. Best is simply to state the stone cold truth at them, and from this moment, I'm going to start telling people exactly what I think of them. I'm going to tell them the Truth.

God have mercy on us all.

Highly recommended Wictor. "I do these videos so people will understand Trump."


We must now reveal ourselves.(link)

No comments: