Wednesday, November 18, 2020

"A Century of Christmases"

For those needing a morning pep talk, Wictor's latest video makes for good listening

He makes a point that I was ruminating on yesterday, in figuring tis out, namely that Trump always goes bigger in scope than you think.  Important to remember that so as not to get lost in the weeds of count-level certifications and state-level recounts.

Of course I disagree strongly with Wictor about the necessity of prayer.

I got a big kick out of the Fortune 500 companies somehow threatening Trump.

Here is the video by Christina Bobb that Wictor references and recommends:


Also here are two videos of threads by Rex that are good listening (here) and (here). Rex is in his moment of glory with his threads. He makes another point I was thinking of---the way Trump does things, we may never know exactly how he pulled this off.  We WILL see the results of his efforts, which will be the destruction of the enemies of the Republic.  But every time I find myself trying to guess the next steps, I find myself wrong, yet somehow satisfied.

I think the point is right about the brilliance busting this wide open by going after a Republican governor (Brian Kemp of Georgia).

No comments: