Friday, December 4, 2020

The Next Phase, with Prayer and Fasting

 D-DAY+25

The Twitter universe is a froth. I feel wearied following it all, and keeping track of what each development means in each of the states. Somehow I know the outcome---that Trump will win---but trying to keep track of the flow of events has worn me down. Even well-meaning folks on our side make it hard sometimes,. I have half a mind to start a new Twitter account from scratch and only follow POTUS. He was the first account I followed in my original account. I think he is perhaps the only person I need to follow to keep track of the important things.

I finall got around to watching all forty-six minutes of Trump's historic speech on Wednesday. Wictor had a good commentary on it in the video I linked to in my last post. Trump is talking about electoral integrity as one of his key presidential accomplishments, as if he has already accomplished it.

I get the sense Trump is squeezing the situation for all its worth, in terms of exposing the criminals and the traitors. He is truly going to wash them all out in one big hosing-off, both Democrats and Republicans. 

The goal this week was to make the case that the election was stolen. They did this state by state. What is still missing? The most interesting thing about Trump's speech was what was missing. What was missing? Anything about the coordination itself. Who did this? There was nothing about the military, or military intelligence. He first had to make the case without any of that. But my gut is telling me by next week (I'm going to predict on Tuesday) he will begin taking it this next level. We will get to see the war behind this, that has been going on. We will see the machinery of the coup.

At this point I suspect that the wavering legislatures and judges---the ones saying gee whiz if only we had a little bit more proof, then we could do something---will suddenly have no excuse at all not to act to fix the stolen election.

Just my hunch. In the meantime I feel like disengaging from the electronic realm for. a bit, especially as I just wrapped up a very intense work project today, one that ironically involving building a very secure networked computer system with sensitive data. I could shut my laptop completely for a couple days if I wanted. I could pray and fast. It is Advent after all, and I've not fasted at all yet. 

And there is the rally tomorrow!

No comments: