Wednesday, December 9, 2020

The Beast is Panicking

These are amazing days I thought I would never see in America. A stolen fraudulent election with a media scrambling to cover for the criminals, implementing a Chinese style crackdown, in the midst of keeping everyone locked indoors. We are to be muzzled with our hostage masks, and now literally in social media. Thank God this won't stand, or else we would in for some very dark days ahead.





The only part about this that makes me sad is thinking how many Liberals endorse this move. Anyone who does is, as I've mentioned, my enemy.  I feel sad for people like that, who have turned their back on the very idea of what it means to be American, all for the allure of Communist illusions, which they desire to see come to pass, even if it destroys the Republic. Yes, you are my enemy if you are on that side. You have betrayed everything that is American.

This will do nothing but spur a mass exodus to a new platform and spur massive reform in social media liability laws. In the meantime I expect my links to videos by Wictor and others like Patrick Cannell will now come from other places besides Youtube. And yes, as I've mentioned, the same people who own Youtube own the blogging platform I am using right now. Thank God I'm a nobody!

No comments: