Monday, January 4, 2021

The Hour of Blissful Uncertainty

 It is Monday afternoon on the 4th. We are watching the warm-up of the live feed of the President's rally i Georgia on RSBN, just like the old days. Air Force One has not yet arrived.  No speakers are speaking yet. They are playing their royalty-free background music with a shot over the crowd and the dark sky. Giant American flags are hanging from cranes. Earlier they interrupted the music to air the playing of a video on one of the giant screens set up for the event. It featured the Georgia Senate candidates.

The closer we've gotten to the Sixth, the more my uncertainty as to the details increases until I have no idea what is going to happen. I have no idea what the President is going to say tonight. I have no idea what will happen tomorrow in Georgia in the elections. I have no idea what is going to happen on Wednesday when Congress meets in joint session to count the Electoral Votes. 

It is a blissful uncertainty. I am confident that things are going to work out. 

To guide me, I have my knowledge of American history and the Constitution. 

I have my love for this country, its states, and its people gained through a lifetime of living and traveling around as much of it as possible. 

I have my theory of who Donald Trump is a person. I have my observations of what he and his Administration have been saying and doing before and after the election. 

I have my experience as a witness of the election fraud on November 3 and the days that followed.I have insightful commentary from others to guide my reasoning thinking.

I have I have my gut feeling that we are going to win, and that the country will be saved. 

I have my conviction that God will protect the nation in this moment. 

I have a lot, it seems.






No comments: