Wednesday, January 6, 2021

From Fortress Arizona to Pennsylvania Avenue

 I'm watching the live stream from RSBN on Youtube as they follow the President down Pennsylvania Avenue towards the Capitol. On anther RSBN feed they are debating the Electoral votes of Arizona.

Trump gave an amazing speech. I almost went to Washington for this, but decided I had already had my post-election adventure, and it had been glorious. I would give my plane seat and hotel room to someone else who needed to be there.

Back in June 2012 I drove two days straight from Memphis to set up camp in the Virginia woods, so I could participate in the Bilderberg Protest at the Marriott Hotel in Fairfax County. All the known figures of the anti-globalist fringe were there. I got to meet some people who have become very well known. There were maybe a hundred of us kooks there, holding up home-made signs and screaming at the cars of the globalists like Kissinger and Gates tas they drove into the parking ramp.

Now there are million people there, and tens of thousands of them walking up Pennsylvania Avenue towards the Capitol behind the President, with the goal of saving the country.


No comments: