Thursday, January 21, 2021

The Real Ending of the Hunger Games

 In the name of the Father and the Son and Holy Ghost. Amen

Henceforth my go-to response to any criticisms or attacks from the Left will be: Get thee behind me, Satan.

You are a white supremacist terrorist! Get thee behind me, Satan!

You're a racist hate movement! Get thee behind me, Satan!

You're violent extremist seditionists who stormed the Capitol! Get thee behind me, Satan!

Why not? Many Leftists themselves have embraced the Dark One and his ideology. They do so openly in many cases. 

Of course many, if not most of them, would tell you its not real worship they offer. They are above believing in such things. It's all done to make a point. It's all just archetypes and mythologies anyway. Such mythologies are to be used, in the Blakean sense, as tool in the revolutionary struggle.

So that is how they convince themselves that by worshiping the Dark One, they are not really worshipping the Dark One. They believe they can joke away the meaning of it by consciousness of its irony. They are doing it to humiliate their enemies, I think they would agree. 

Humiliation is a key tool in Communism as well. We are seeing this now in the appointment of key figures in Biden's team, including several people who are openly mentally ill, and who openly savor the complete overthrow of the old traditional American culture.

What Leftists don't realize is that all the things that happened under the eight years Obama were done with the cooperation of all of the rest of us.  Old America, White America, etc.---went cheerfully along with much of Obama's program because they thought it would bring the country in racial justice. We believed the lies. We let them have their head of steam for their "progress." 

What it did was teach all Leftists the manipulations over us to keep and hold power, and to destroy us.

They will not get cooperation now. They will get scorn, ridicule, and derision at every derision for their illegal occupation regime. 

Even children will come to loathe and mock the Zoom school lessons where they learn about social justice. They will learn that all the people teaching them those things are rank frauds. They will see the rot of America from the ground up. They cannot know what the country was like before the Leftists started destroying it, but they can understand the result.

Biden cannot re-create Obama cultural momentum. It's not going to happen. It has played out. What we saw in 2020 is the tail end of the Wokeness Revolution, not the beginning. 

Now it will turn on itself. People in Portland got up yesterday morning to realize that it was never about Trump. The thugs are never going to go away until they get their way, or they are broken. 

They got their criminal "President Snow" sworn in as Occupier-in-Chief. I thad hought of Biden that way, as the old villain from the Hunger Games who was played in the movie by Donald Sutherland. Then I learn he brought the stars of that movie to his pathetic criminal swearing in!

Gady Lala, the greatest vocal talent and biggest degenerate of her generation was on hand to sing the national anthem while the movie starts made gestures indicating victory. 

Perfect. The kids will love that. No bad imagery there. Not like the kids will see it as President Snow having captured the Hunger Games stars and parading them as trophies for his celebrity courtiers while they ninny around in their finery.

We all know that the Katniss character comes from Trump's America. Jennifer Lawrence's early characters (including Winter's Bone), are the epitome of the Trump Backcountry, where he gets ninety percent support.  This is the America I spent years traveling through, and curing myself of the mental disease of Globalist Leftism.

That movie came out in 2012. It was one of the few movies I saw after giving up my project in 2010. At the time it felt like the Old America felt like it was living its last days before dying out. That America was dead.  The Hunger Games was in the aftermath of that death.

How anyone can read that series otherwise is mind-boggling, but devil worship has warped the minds of Leftists where they can believe and spew the weirdest illogical opinions without blushing. 

Get thee behind me, Satan.

I admit, It's a harsh phrase to say aloud to someone, especially someone you know. But Our Lord said as much to his closest disciple.  God commands that we rebuke and confront the Dark One, whom the Leftists have chosen to worship and represent. 

Were I to confront one of my former friends with it, I expect nothing but spewing hatred in return from them. For some leftist former friends, it would be like pouring gasoline on a fire. They would use it as an excuse to explode in rage to me. I could be surprised., but I think they would enjoy it that rage. They have all their guns trained on us already. All they lack is ammunition. 

But it wouldn't matter to me. Their opinions of me carry no weight. They forfeited the rights and privileges of friendship that would allow me to care what they think of me. I would treat them the way I would treat a homeless mentally ill person screaming at me on the streets of a city. I would look on them with pity and disgust, but their rebukes are meaningless to me. In fact the more they scream in anger at me, the more it buttresses my conviction that our side is the righteous side.

If you don't believe this could happen, I assure you it already has happened to me multiple times.  They've already trained me well how to treat them.

I would listen to them again only if they offered a sincere apology, one that comes with humility and repentance, for that is the only way to break the hold of the demonic. Only then will I give ear to their opinions. That will never happen as long as they cling to Leftism, but the essence of Leftism is Pride.

Since Leftists must understand everything through Pop Culture,  I will give them movie image to explain how I have come to treat them---Father Merrin in The Exorcist wiping the projectile vomitus off his spectacles as his proceeds onward with the ritual. The power of Christ compels you.

That was only a movie, but the Dark One that the Leftist worship is real. I pray God protects me from such malignant forces. I will leave that to those trained in that combat 

But as a great pries has pointed out, Leftists today don't need to be possessed by the demon. They volunteer.




No comments: