Saturday, July 24, 2021

Booed Off Stage in Phoenix

 We are watching the Olympics on television while, at the same time, I am watching and listening to Donald Trump speaking live at the rally just a few files away in downtown Phoenix. 

The best part of the rally so far is watching my State Senator getting booed off stage by the crowd during the warm up. She is a Republican, but she opposed the slate of recent bills in the Senate to enhance election security, earning her a very bad reputation from Trump supporters. 

She is currently running for Arizona Secretary of State (and would therefore certify elections). As she stormed off stage, cutting her speech short, she vowed she would win the nomination. 

Clearly her biggest motivation will be to punish us Trump supporters. I don't think she has much of a political future. 

It was a humorous moment, and allowed me to comment on the Reading Epic Threads Telegram group that she was, in a way, typical of North Scottsdale, which is a degenerate place. After day, she is now infamous among our side.

I went to her Wikipedia page a few minutes later, because I wanted to see who else is running for the Republican nomination for Secretary of State in 2022. It had already been updated to mention how she had been booed off stage at today's event.

I've already given money to one of her opponents, whose Wikipedia page highlights how he is a horrible person who supports all sorts of bad people, including the January 6 "insurrectionists." He might win, but there is also another Trump-supporting candidate who may get the nomination.

I love how on Wikipedia every single mention of possible election fraud in 2020 has to say "false allegations of election fraud." It gives me a belly laugh whenever I see it, because it speaks of the fear by the other side. They know the truth. We all do. If they didn't know, they wouldn't have to state it the way they do. They could just state it neutrally, which is what Wikipedia is supposed to do, at least according to the old rules. To Communists, however, "neutral point of view" means "everything I believe, because I only see reality.

We are laughing at you. You can keep your screwed up Wikipedia articles, but we will win.



No comments: