Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Arizona Cracking Apart

One of the things that has given me in advantage in evaluating claims of truth, and how they will play out in the media, and the mind of the public, is the ability to hear information not only through my own filters, but to place the filters of others upon it, and to evaluate it through their own biases.

For example, with election fraud, even though, like many people who were paying attention at the time, I think I know roughly what happened in regard to the election theft, I am aware that when conveying the information and "proof" to people who were not as tuned in, the information can be filtered out as "well that's just normal for an election," even though in fact it was not normal at all. So in most cases I don't try to communicate this information, as I know the push back I will get. 

The magnetic force that pulls us back towards our own biases is strong. It takes a certain combination of facts to break through this. I believe, throughout much of my life, I have had an intuition for this threshold of conviction, at which the information is so strong, and in such a combination as to begin to break through the resistances of the minds of the public who would normally choose not to accept it.

It's a gut feeling for the combination of evidence that, if not providing proof, at least begins to raise in the minds of a person, "you know what, that is kind of fishy."

Being a person who thinks highly of himself, I have refrained in most cases from presenting my opinions to others until I can meet this threshold, lest I be dismissed as a crank, which sometimes I probably am. But often I am not a crank, and I will thus "hold my fire" until the time is right when I know the evidence is such as to be, if not undeniable, then at least strong enough to lend credibility to my case, so that it cannot be dismissed out of hand.

My gut tells me we reached this point today with the Arizona audit. It was the email being circulated, among people who are reputable and cautious about fact checking such things, from one of the supervisors of Maricopa County essentially telling people in precinct stations that they should hand out ball point pens for early voting until the 2nd of November, but on election day itself they should use sharpie pens.

As anyone who remembers the election here, there were multiple accounts of people on election day being told they needed to use sharpies. This mini-scandal, dubbed "Sharpiegate," came and went in the flurry of the post election. I hadn't thought about it in a while.

Why is it important, and why is it scandalous if the circulated email is true? Because use of sharpies is a big no-no on ballots, as it can bleed through and cause counting errors. If sharpies were handed out as a mistake, that may be an innocent error. But IF people in the polling stations were told to hand out sharpies, we are dealing with manifest evidence of the crime.

But that's not all. We already know from hearings in the Arizona Senate that ballot paper used on election day was substandard and prone to bleed through. We know that ballots on election ay were printed so as to be misaligned form front and back.

What does this add up to? It means that a huge number of ballots that were cast on election day would be such as to generate errors when put through the counting machines. When this happens, the ballots go to adjudication. This essentially means that a human being looks at the ballot and decides by their own judgment what the person casting the ballot intended as their vote. They alone are responsible for this decision.

In a normal election, the number of ballots that need to be adjudicated is typically small. In Maricopa County, it has been typically been less than one percent. In the 2020 election, it was almost ten percent, if I recall the figure. That would put the number in the hundreds of thousands of votes that were informally decided by human beings in the polling stations, rather than by the counting machines. This is in a state that Biden supposedly won by eleven thousand votes.

Note we are not talking about mail-in ballots. We are talking about ballots cast on election day, and counted in the days after. Hundreds of thousands of votes, that could be counted in any such way as the person looking at them decided, with no checking or validation later.

Fortunately we have all the ballot images, supposedly, and these were in fact already examined in detail during the audit that has concluded. Somehow the people in the know are very confident that we are on the edge of explosive revelations.

I think so too. Somehow this feels like a definitive moment, when the facts can no longer be denied, that the people of this state were subjected to a hijacked election, and the 11 Electoral Votes were stolen for Biden. It possibly means the Senate should be a majority Republican at this point.

We are going to find out. Indeed. We are going to find out.

For my part, I owe an apology to the good people of Arizona. In the days after the election, I sneered at this state, that they would reject the greatest president in our lifetime, and possibly in American history. More and more, it is looking like they probably re-elected him a huge margin.

This is only the beginning of the proof. We have yet to see the detailed report on the ballot images.

And this process is going to play out, if not in all fifty states, then in perhaps a majority of them. 

Perhaps even in California, we will know the truth.



No comments: