Tuesday, July 27, 2021

A Prayer for Dr. Fauci

 Given the last post I made you might think I am full of bitterness towards the people I mentioned who are pushing the pseudoscience of this manufactured crisis at this. As it happens, I strive to pray for all of them, in the media, in politics, and in the medical "establishment." 

From my vantage point, it appears that so many of them have chosen to serve the dark forces. But I cannot judge them. Only God can judge them. It is my duty not only to refrain from judging them, but to pray for their salvation.

Is it easier to pray for friends and family members, who have turned against you with personal animosity and judgment, or for strangers you know only as public figures through the media? I'm not sure of the answer to that question, but I know I am supposed to pray for all of them, as much as possible. I don't find it difficult to pray for any of them, actually. It comes easy at this point, through practice.

As for the public figures, I can forgive all of them for what they are doing to us. In the end, I am just as wretched as sinner as any of them.


No comments: