Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Hillary Clinton is a Disgusting Thug

And so are her followers.

I'm tired of the bullshit. I've lost friends because of this. and I don't care. I'm ready to turn my back and leave behind anyone who can't handle my opinion this.

I'm done with my high school and college friends who endorse the bullying and thuggery of the modern Democratic Party cult, who see nothing wrong with bending the rules to suit their whim, because it is just too important. I'm ready to "graduate" from all that, at last.

Feels good. Are you offended? Good. 

Almost all the rhetoric coming from liberals is a form of projection. They are the racists. They are the fascists. They are the bullies. They are the misogynists. They are the black and white thinkers who spout nonsense and proclaim it to be knowledge.

I used to be a liberal Democrat. I even voted for Hillary Clinton once, in 2000, in the U.S. Senate race. I'm disgusted at myself for that.

In a way I can't blame my friends. They are where I once was. They are stuck in that mindset, that trap. I wish them a way out, but I know for most of them, I will probably never talk to them again. It was a good ride. I miss many of them, but it is time to move on.

No comments: