Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Donald Trump is Coming with Many Fremen Warriors

I have a message from the American People...
I'm having a great time today working form home while listening to the Donald Trump rallies on the Youtube feed of RSBN. Right now he is in Tallahassee, his second of the day. The one in Sanford, Florida earlier today was out-of-this-world amazing. Amazing speech. Amazing man. I would hardly have had him say anything else, but what he did say. Amazing.

I've decided to tune into every one of his rallies until the election. I am enjoying this too much right now not to keep the feed of the rallies open.  Win or lose, this goes on, but there will not be rallies such as this again for a long time---if ever. It's so awesome.

Two years ago, in the midst of my internal exile, I felt like I was all alone. Now I feel part of a great movement of people who share exactly the same kinds of passion I do, about the same issues. We are all cheering the same thing. There is no going back to feeling alone. No matter what happens, there will be tens of millions of people behind the new movement.

Perhaps it will happen through elections. Perhaps it will take an actual revolution to overthrow the Establishment. Maybe America has to experience the bitter ashes of the Criminal Hillary as their overlord, until every last Leftist has their eyes opened to the truth.

But I hope not. I pray not. And I don't think it will be that way. But in any case, we are on the right side of history. We have destroyed the corrupt and thuggish Republican Party, and we are going to destroy the corrupt thuggish Democratic Party.  

We are going to destroy their wicked dynasties. 

We are going overthrow the tyranny of Millennium-Nazi Anti-Human Fourth Reich Globalism. 

I know this for absolute certain, as I know the sun will rise tomorrow.

This is not about Donald Trump, the man---the flawed man. As I've said to many, he is simply a battering ram to blow down the gates of the wicked corrupt Establishment. He just happened to be the only guy who could fit this role. But that's how history tends to work, in my observation.

Sooner or later you will know the truth, if you don't know, and hopefully you will join us.

No comments: