Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A Vote for Hillary Clinton is a Vote for Bullying

This morning when news broke that overnight, Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been destroyed by a vandal with a a sledgehammer was no doubt greeted with pride and satisfaction by many liberals, including people in my former Facebook feed. Based on my observations over the last six months, I have no doubt that at least one of them probably "liked" an article about it, quite unironically, in the spirit of "ha, ha, the fascist deserved it. Wish I would have done it."

But I'm just speculating on that last part. I don't know for certain, because I don't check these folks' Facebook walls anymore. I don't want to be more disgusted with these folks than I already am, so I turn away from them when they are cheering on the bullies like this. I've already seen enough cheering on of bullying by them already, so I try to remember the reason I liked these people to begin with, and why we were once friends. I don't want to see them in their ugliness as Clinton supporters and bullying endorsers.

Of course this particular incident in Hollywood is just a minor property destruction, one that will be repaired. It doesn't compare to the actual physical attacks on Trumps supporters that have been cheered on by some of these same folks,  and which we now know were in part organized (illegally) by the Clinton campaign.

But I think the Hollywood incident reflects the ugly bullying spirit of the Democratic Party right now. Many people I know would not care one whit even if Hillary's bully squad broke federal laws (which it is almost certainly did) in organizing violence and bloodshed at Trump rallies.

Yes, this is actually happening in America in 2016, and anyone voting for Hillary Clinton is tacitly endorsing this in my opinion.

The Leftists like this about her, that she is a "badass" and can act like a banana republic thug dictator, even to the point of murder (like this). It gives them satisfaction to know they can actually inflict violent damage and pain on their hated opponents.
 
One would think that if the Democrats were so confident in there candidate and the impeding election, that they would hardly need to resort to such things. But I've come to learn over time that bullying is a feature of the Leftist movement, and by extension the Clinton campaign, that they enjoy using, and which they consider their prerogative to use in order to achieve whatever means they deem are necessary to achieve.

It's not just about winning elections for them. It's about silencing the opponents. With each of bullying violent episode by Clinton supporters comes the implicit message: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

So fragile are Leftists in their thinking, so vacuous are they in their reasoning powers. They know in their souls that they cannot build reasoned arguments for what they believe, so they can only destroy, and thus they become bullies with glee, excusing their behavior in their mind with the idea that they are, of course, "beating up the bullies themselves." Anything challenging their opinion must be greeted by the loudest roar of rage, and yes, with fists and hammers. Such is the sick rationale for all forms of mass violence.

And they want to bring this bullying campaign to Oval Office, and enshrine Hillary as their bully commander, stomping on the voices and faces of those who dared oppose them. Trump supporters must "cleansed" from the country. in the words of one over-rated Hollywood ham, whose movies I will certainly never watch again. Just one more supporter of bullying.

What a dark time for America if she gets in the White House. I can't bare to think that people I love actually might be voting for this.

No comments: