Saturday, April 24, 2021

Maricopa County's Moment

 Writing about electronics and video watching is a trivial distraction away from the proverbial elephant in the room, namely the ongoing audit of the ballots cast in Maricopa County in the recent election.

Up until this week, you had to follow a bunch of underground Youtubers who shared information on this, like this guy who goes by Behizy, and who covers all of the states' audits in progress, but I think he might live here in Arizona. Behizy works in tandem with a few other such vloggers to give nightly reports. I haven't watched most of them. I see them going by in my Youtube feed. 

It has been on and off, with the Maricopa audit. Finally it seemed as if it were on, and that it is going to be a real one.  

The national media has finally showed up. It is happening in downtown Phoenix, I think.  I have no idea what it will find. Maybe it is theater and distraction. Who knows. I trust to let the process play out in the legal way.

Trump spoke about it yesterday. I trust him on this. He said the kind of issues that made people lose trust in the electoral process in 2020 would not happen again in 2022 or 2024. He said this very clearly. I trust him.  I trust that he is in charge of things, and that things are going according to plan. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

No comments: