Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Loop the Loop Comes Home

I stayed at my sister's place for two weeks, much longer than I thought I would. It was a very fun visit. The time went by very fast. Ironically I forgot to give her that Dunkin Donuts coffee until the next-to-last day.

On Saturday I finally packed up my car and said good-bye to them for now. My sister's oldest son was about to leave on a class trip to Washington, D.C. and New York. Her daughters were taking music lessons.

After leaving their place, I drove over to the same Starbucks I'd been using, by U.S. 36, and worked there a couple more hours on some personal projects. Then in the late afternoon, I put away my laptop. Out in my car,  I took out my cellphone and I scrolled down my list of contact until I found a name.

I dialed the number. The voice mail picked up.

"Okki! Its Matt! I finally got back from Burning Man!"

No comments: