Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Oh, and that War Thing in Syria: A Message from the Sheik

Well, that sure made a lot of progress while I was in the desert.

Any of you out there who expect me to believe that President Assad, comfortable in his fiefdom with everything he could possibly want, in the midst a war that he was kicking ass in, would do the one thing that would bring foreign intervention into his country for no gain or reason at all (except for being a mwoo-ha-ha evil Arab dictator), must think that I am really stupid.

Guys, all signs point to the conlcusion that this was a staged attack by the CIA-backed and Mossad-backed Al-Qaida forces. Our Al-Qaida forces.  Just let that sink in. The cognitive dissidence of all this is just off the charts, but that may be the point. If you wanna keep being a CNNMSNBCFoxNPR zombie, then go right ahead. But I'm just going to laugh my ass off at you. Grow up and face the truth, for the sake of whatever you worship, or don't. Join the cool kids. Put on the sunglasses.

Personally I thank the Lord every day for Barack Obama. What a great president he is. I'm so glad he got elected and re-elected. He turns out to be the perfect guy to help rip the mask off the whole Death Machine. Our Wizard of Oz moment may not be so far off, after all. Those of you who have mentally prepared for this transition ahead are going to be much better off than those who don't, if just on a psychological level if nothing else.

But hey, he deserves another little war, just for old times sake? He's a Nobel Peace Prize winner, after all. You wanna all join hands and rain tons of depleted uranium shells down on Syria that will unfold in tens or hundreds of thousands of malformed babies over the next generation? Heck, we did it before and suffered no consequence from it? It can't be bad if it turned out OK for us, right?

I'm sorry, though. I don't want that. At some point I can't be ironic anymore. You make me want to puke, those of you still kissing that guys scrawny little behind.

(signed) The Sheik



P.S. the rest of you are cordially invited to camp with us at next year's Burn, if you want. We are going to set up as the Psychedelic Kasbah and even have an art car. Just contact me in the usual way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Matt and I were talking about this the other night and he asked "why would Assad do this, knowing what is going to happen?". Exactly. !!! I just lectured on Media Effects today and the theory of agenda setting. Told my students to THINK for themselves and not just go blindly along. ESPECIALLY with the news.
- Baby sister

Matthew Trump said...

Phrases every American should know:

1. false flag
2. cui bono
3. problem-reaction-solution