Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Counteraccusation

My recent Rorschach tirade made me realize I need a separate outlet to express certain opinions that are not related to the art of storytelling through cinema. In the that light, I started a spin-off blog to express my opinions on non-movie-related current events topics (Hey, Roger Ebert has one too).

The entries there will be quite different than here: shorter and mostly without the narrative of my life experiences. Mostly they will be quick analysis and reaction to other items on the Internet or in the news, such as links I would want to share with other people.

I plan to keep writing this blog exactly as before, as my narration of my experiences with art.

Ah, that felt good. OK, back to the cinema. There is so much out there to see right now...

No comments: