Monday, December 29, 2008

Back-to-back Threepeats?

Friday was such an awesome day, allowing me to cut into the list of new releases. But there were so many new ones that I felt I had only made a small dent. Could I possibly do it again? Could I see three movies again, for the second day in a row? I even had a few bucks left on the gift certificate card my sister gave me.

On Friday evening I figured the idea would seem foolish in the morning, but when I woke up on Saturday morning, I had plenty of energy and decided to head back up to Tyngsboro again. Maybe I'd only see one. Maybe two. Who knows? I'd take it as it went.

At least I wanted to get there for the pre-noon showing again. Paying four bucks for a first run movie is just so sweet. After coffee, I put on my jacket and my three-year-old niece asked me "What movie are you going to see, Uncle Matt?"

"I'm going to see Doubt," I told her.

"Dow-ow-out?" she replied, quizically.

"Exactly," I said.

No comments: