Thursday, May 23, 2024

The Importance of Nice Clothes

 In the midst of all this Godlessness, tomorrow I fly to Northern California to attend a wedding. It has been very stressful at work---multiple rounds of layoffs leaving a skeleton crew, and tomorrow will be as such, but I am to board a plane at noon and from when we arrive at the hotel, I will not have the luxury of being in a bad mood, or being tired. I will be all smiles. I will call no attention to myself that is undue.

I wlll see multiple old friends, some of whom I have not seen in many years, from before I left Facebook, and stopped being aware of their personal opinions, and let them forget about me. 

At least I have new clothes, nice ones. The best way to feel comfortable in public is to wear nice clothes.

You have to pack them though, in a suitcase that you must shepherd through a crowded public place, wearing normal clothes because your nice ones are packed in the suitcase, as you are saving them for when you need to be social among friends.


No comments: