Sunday, May 22, 2022

Witness of Truth

 When my friend I mentioned in the previous post asked me directly if I thought the 2020 Presidential election had been stolen, I took a breath and paused. while before responding, then asked him, "what do you mean by stolen?" 

After that we got into particulars, and when pressed by him, I was able to tell him in. plain terms why I believed that it was, according to what he put forth as definitions, indeed stolen

We had a fruitful discussion for a few moments after that, which made the phone call good. But I let things go on from there, and thats when we got into the particulars about Donald Trump, and he simply cannot abide any talk about the man which isn't is the strongest terms of denunciation of him. OK, fine. No problem with that. 

From now I'm going to talk about the stolen election, which I witnessed first hand, the way I also witnessed other great events in my lifetime, that have come to be shrouded with doubt and mystery. God directs my attention, and when I let him, he makes me a witness of Truth.


No comments: