Friday, November 28, 2008

Returning to Blogging

This is my first blog post in many years. I used to have several blogs during 2001-2002, ones that I created through Blogger before it was bought by Google, and which I hosted on my own server. That was before blogging exploding like it did. Probably the growth in popularity of blogging kept me from returning. I always hate being in the thick of the crowd---except when I like it.

The reason I decided to return was that I could sense I needed an outlet for writing about the two things I have enjoyed doing lately---seeing movies, and traveling around the country visiting people I know, as well as interesting parts of the country. I probably am just writing this for myself, as a means of keeping track of where I've been.

1 comment:

Adam McIsaac said...

I'm happy to see you doing this. Bring the strong sack.