Wednesday, December 14, 2022

The Other Matt

 Is that clear to you now? (clip starts at 12:37).

I was speaking on the phone today with a friend about how it is important to narrow our focus in regard to our contributions to the world.  We must focus on the things that we alone know we can do, while we on this earth. If we do this, others will step forward to do the things we thought we had to do as well. Matt Walsh reminds me of that kind of thing. He says things I would feel the need to say, in the way he says them, if he were not there to say them. I can delegate that to him, and instead focus on the things peculiar to my talents. This kind of emerging specialization is something I am fascinated with, as we continue to win the war, by the Grace of God. We are finding our niches, that are our particular contributions. 

America deserves Kamala Harris to be President, just as it deserves France to win the world cup again.

No comments: