Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Pile of Tickets

I've fallen behind in my blogging, and now there's a pile of tickets in front of me. I need to catch up.

It's been an interesting two weeks---filled with very interesting movies, with an emphasis on end-of-the-world, apocalypse kind of things. I feel like I've been through the emotional wringer, cinematically speaking.

Let's see...I saw Precious and Brozen Embraces, as well the Book of Eli (my first 2010) movie. I saw 2012 (at last!) and, yes, Avatar (for which I don't have a ticket stub).

I had to take road trips to see Daybreakers, The Road, Youth in Revolt and the Spy Next Door. Locally I saw The Lovely Bones, To Save a Life, and Invictus. Finally I rounded it with Antichrist at the Lyric last week.

Whew that's a lot (twelve movies). I'll try to catch up fast with quick reviews of each.

In my stack, I've also got a ticket to the National Western Stock Show from two week ago. I got to see the longhorn halter show for the first time in years, but the highlight was seeing the "costume mule" competition with my nieces.

No comments: